PRAISE FOR “REMOTE NOTE DISTANT”
“Gustavo Razzetti captures the return to the office/remote debate so well and enables us to understand how we can utilize the benefits of remote working without compromising on having a great company culture. A great read!”
–Liz Rider, Global Head of Leadership and Culture, Volvo
Remote, Not Distant unveils the secrets behind successful remote workplace cultures and provides actionable tools for senior leaders, managers, team members, and consultants.
Authored by top culture thought leader Gustavo Razzetti, this book provides a clear roadmap to understanding, adapting to, and succeeding in a hybrid workplace.
“The future of work isn’t fixed; it’s waiting to be built. Remote, Not Distant offers a tactical blueprint to building a better future for all.”
–Darren Murph, Head of Remote, GitLab
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Simply put: In Remote, Not Distant, you will learn how to design a company culture that will help you thrive in a hybrid workplace.
Here’s exactly what this book will show you:
- What successful remote leaders do differently and how you can do the same
- How to implement the 5 key mindset shifts to reset your workplace culture
- Why your office was never your culture and what to do about it
- How to build company culture remotely
- How to build psychological safety – one step at a time
- How to incorporate the six modes of collaboration for hybrid teams
- How you can build a successful culture by design, and not chance
- And so much more!