Established corporate interiors firm is seeking an experienced interior designer/project manager for design/client support on commercial interior projects, focusing on furniture and office spaces.
Must be able to multi-task, with good presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
Position to include:
- design and layout of office spaces
- preparation of presentations using software programs, color coordination, product/material selections
- site visits to client locations in the New York and Connecticut areas
- providing support to inside sales/design/PM staff
- managing projects for clients.
Previous experience with commercial furniture required.
Coaching and Training available, previous CAD, CET Designer, and 2020 CAP program experience a huge plus!.
Flexible hours and schedule. Compensation is based on experience and ability.